What a year.
I know it’s almost a month since it ended. I needed to take some reflective moments to see what that year brought into my life, and digest all feelings and emotions which came with 2018. I like to take my time. I have rushed many things in the past, and this year is the year of YES for myself. Hence, no rush; just calmness, stillness, openness and listening to my inner voice what it has to tell me. Oh boy o’ boy, it is a lot to listen and more to think about.
2017: Wild. Abandoned. Incredible. Hurt. Life-changing. Mind-blowing. Love-bringing. Heart-opening. Creative. Depressive. Magical. Guided.
Here are my top 6 life lessons I learned during 2017:
- I can’t heal anybody’s insecurities. They can hurt you at first. However, that revelation brought a relief once I realized the issue is not with me; and even if it is, now I know what I need to heal within myself. Without putting up with others crap.
- Challenges are exciting, and changes even more. The more of those, the stronger I became. The more of those, the more room for improvement and opportunities showed up for me. In uncertainty lies creation!
- The Universe will always make things happen as you wished. Watch what you are asking the Universe for. It listens. And it will make everything possible, so you get what you asked for, even if you didn’t plan for that yet.
- Listen to your intuition. No matter what. It will never ever put me down or guide me to the wrong direction. How life-changing was that.
- Invest in yourself – time and money. It will pay back incredibly well. I don’t want to even count the time and money wasted on something what was resolved within a couple of weeks of well invested coaching and materials.
- Presence, spirituality, ME-times, mindfulness – whatever you resonate with, each means the same: be with yourself comfortable. Being with myself was the best medicine for all my anxieties, problems, issues and depression! Believe it or not! It is!
Now, I’ve got question to you: what are YOUR top 3 lessons you learned in 2017?
Grab your favorite notebook or journal, write them down and read, see and observe how did those make you feel.
I’d love to see your experiences and lessons. Please share below or on my social media, I love hearing from you 😊
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤
@ Photo by Kurt Tysver and http://www.highaltitudephotos.com/