Happy New Year beYOUtiful world ❤️
Reading all the amazing commitments, wishes and mantras for the upcoming 365 days makes me feel empowered, happy and joyful. It is magical to see the love and light being spread, people wanting to serve and help others, and the beautiful mindset of every single of you.
Who would you like to be at the end of this year?
How are you going to live those 52 weeks?
Who would you like to serve?
How are you going to bring light, love and hope to this world?
As I enter this magical New Year, I ask myself those questions, too. I ask myself: who did I became, how did I live, who did I serve and how did I spread love and light around me in 2017?
As I dig deep I see how important it is to be TRUE TO YOURSELF. What a great transformation can occur when one allows themselves the permission to heal. When you don’t get stuck with the opinions and suggestions of others, rather make a choice to connect back to the deeper, innate, real YOU. The YOU which is there since you were born, but got all covered up by the external worldly influence.
What does actually being true to yourself mean?
* it is when you hear your intuition and act upon it
* it is when you feel emotion and you accept it the way it is
* it is when you feel pain and you allow it to be the teacher on the path to your better self
* it is when you choose to be joyful and happy in moments of despair
* it is when your energy allows others to see the real versions in themselves
* it is when you don’t hide, or put a mask on your face, because you are allowed to be vulnerable
* it is when your real and authentic self becomes so sexy that it attracts others,
* it is when getting up every day is the another chance to be love and light.
It all sounds super voodoo and hocus pocus, I get it! However, the moment you tap into that aspect, your own mind will be blown away from disbelief how powerful and wonderful your life and self-being is.
YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SOMETHING UNSTOPPABLE. BELIEVE IT!
BE TRUE, REAL AND RAW!
ACT AS ONE TODAY, NOW!!!
With love for this 2018,
I am HERE. I am NOW. I am ME. ❤