Cold winter days might be a very good reason to stay home, get cozy and warm up our bodies as well as our souls. When I was a kid, my mom used to do so many different home-based remedies for us to get warm after the crazy snowball fight outside, or simply to make sure we won’t catch any bug or cold after ice-hockey game with kids from the neighborhood.
Candle light in the background, meditation at the fireplace or simple relaxing time on your comfortable coach with the soft blanket are the wonderful “home remedies” for your soul.
However, those recipes, I am about to share with you, could be a fantastic option to warm up your physical body, too! Invite your friends and create those amazing drinks together!
Let me know how did you enjoy them!
Stay warm ❤️ ❄️⛄
Home Remedy for Cold Drink
- 2 cups of milk (of your choice, the best raw or unpasteurized)
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of grass-fed butter
- 1 clove of garlic
Warm up the milk, but avoid boiling it. When warmed up, add honey and butter, stir it. Mince (or press) the garlic, and add it to warm drink at the end (make sure to not boil the mixture at all – it will lose its antibacterial and antiviral features). Drink it warm!
This drink is fighting any type of cold. The best is to drink it when you feel like just getting a bug, but it serves its purpose also during the actual cold.
- If you don’t like milk, substitute it with caffeine-free tea
- If you don’t like garlic, simply remove it and add cinnamon instead (however, garlic is the most important ingredient here, because it is the most powerful antibacterial and antiviral natural remedy).
Cocoa Bean Fuel Drink
- 1-2 cups of brewed Cocoa CrioBru (buy here)
- 1-2 cups of milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter (or ghee butter)
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of Himalayan Pink salt
Brew ground cocoa beans according to the instruction. Combine all other ingredients in a blender, add brewed cocoa and blend until smooth. If you wish to add more healthy fats or proteins in your drink, add MCT or Collagen after blending, and blend for not more than 10 seconds (this step is important to not break down the collagen or glycerides molecules).
- Add Coconut full-fat milk or cream for smoother consistency and more coconutty taste
- Add 1 tbsp of MCT oil for more energy (for example if drink was made in the morning or before workout)
- Add 1 scoop of Collagen Peptides for more proteins (buy either this, this or this one)
- Add peppermint extract (alcohol-free the best) for cozier and Christmas-like drink ❄️⛄
YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤