I loved that recipe and even more cookies which came out so delicious. I even remade that recipe and used pears instead of banana with peanut butter and it came amazing as well 😊
Do you want to explore more dishes which are fascinating, tasty and healthy at the same time? Check out my blog here.
Would you like to be totally confident with the food you are eating? Check out the Challenge-Up program and jump on it. There is plenty of healthy and freeing eating in there: http://beyoutiful.fit/challengeup/
- 2 ripe bananas (or 2 large/3 medium ripe pears)
- ½ cup erythritol or Swerve https://swervesweet.com/
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (or peanut/almond butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup egg whites
- ½ cup coconut/almond milk
- 1 ½ cups of cashew or almond meal/flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup raw cashews or almonds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add all the ingredients from mix A in abowl. Mash well.
- Add mix B and gently stir.
- Add mix C. Combine and place 30 heaping tablespoons of the cookie dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desire crispiness.
Per one serving: 121 calories; 7g fats; saturated fats 2g; monounsaturated fats 1g; polyunsaturated fats 0g; carbohydrates 13g; fiber 3g; sugars 2g; proteins 4g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 102mg; potassium 35mg.
YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤