This is another dish from the category of simple ones and modified to have healthy and nutritious version of this what it was meant to be good for you! Hope you liked the beYOUtiful version of this dish 😊
Check out my 12-week program Challenge Up launching January 4th, 2018 here.
- 8 oz of pork chops
- ½ cup of walnuts
- 1 medium orange (around 5 oz)
- Half a head of cauliflower (around 10oz)
- 1 tbsp of grass-fed butter
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- Add butter into a nonstick skillet and set over medium heat.
- Add the ¼-inch thick pork chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a platter and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower to the skillet, cook covered until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the orange sections, walnuts and pork. Cook until heated through, about 1 minute longer.
Per one serving: 433 calories; 29g fats; saturated fats 3g; monounsaturated fats 0g; polyunsaturated fats 0g; carbohydrates 14g; fiber 6g; sugars 8g; proteins 29g; cholesterol 73mg; sodium 1159mg; potassium 442mg.
YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤