This dish is so simple, and it takes so little time, that I made it already few times at our house. It is delicious, especially considering the little work you need to put into preparing it! Hope you liked the beYOUtiful version of this dish 😊
- 1 pound of beef stew meat
- 1.5 tbsp of avocado oil
- 5 tsp of raw ginger root, crashed
- 5 tsp of raw garlic, crashed
- 2 scallions (green onions), cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce or Bragg’s aminos
- 1 medium (around 6 oz) bell pepper, red or orange
- 6 oz of snow peas, cut into halves
- Add avocado oil into a nonstick wok or large deep nonstick skillet and set over high heat.
- When a drop of water sizzles in it, add the garlic and ginger; stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the beef and stir-fry until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the scallions, snow peas, and bell pepper; stir-fry about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
Per one serving: 480 calories; 21g fats; saturated fats 6g; monounsaturated fats 8g; polyunsaturated fats 2g; carbohydrates 16g; fiber 4g; sugars 7g; proteins 53g; cholesterol 145mg; sodium 473mg; potassium 1042mg.
YOU ARE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!
YOU got this beYOUtiful!!!! ❤