This recipe for WONDERFULLY- TASTING mashed sweet potatoes with ginger and coconut. It is a perfect side for any holiday meal. It is even better for any carbing-up days for athletes. It worked magic when eaten at breakfast for my recent endurance event at Spartan Race 😊
- 5 pounds of sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted grass-fed organic butter
- 1 cup of canned coconut milk or cream
- ½ – 1 cup of regular coconut milk
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 2-3 tsp of Himalayan Pink salt
- 1 tbsp of ground white pepper
- Finely shredded unsweetened coconut, for serving
Cook sweet potatoes until soft. Melt the butter in microwave or in a small sauce pan. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until fluffy. Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with the shredded coconut. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 10 servings.
NUTRITION FACTS per serving:
232 calories; 13g fats; 9g saturated fats; 27g carbohydrates; 4h fiber; 9g sugars; 2.5g proteins; 22mg cholesterol; 328mg sodium; 1.6mg potassium.
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤