You may not know that, but I have never been cooking in my life up till 3 years ago. I was “allergic” to anything what had to do with kitchen. My mom would never make me learn anything to cook. Eventually she expressed her hopes for me having a husband who will be a great cook, otherwise as she said: “we both will die of hunger” LOL
The cooking lesson I delivered and organized for myself was the one by myself !! Yes, after heart attack, I hired nutritionist who gave me full list of groceries, starting from macros finishing with spices and tools I needed and there I was…on the path to learn something super exciting!! It started with totally plain chicken or ground turkey, steamed paper-like tasting asparagus and no knowledge what is what, how do I combine foods with herbs and how do I make a meal delicious!
Today I am presenting to you one of the best best best tasting meal I have ever done in my life!!! I hope you enjoy it and leave me a comment how did you like it!!!
Oven-baked Goat Cheese Salmon
- 28oz (1 ¾ pound) of Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- ½ cup of Goat Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp of dill (dried or fresh)
- 3 tbsp of Avocado Oil
- 7 (1 medium) ounces of Zucchini
- Lay the fish fillet in an oven-safe glass pan or dish
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, mash the goat cheese with the avocado oil and dill
- Salt and pepper the fish fillet, and then spread the cheese mixture over it evenly
- Lay the zucchini slices on the goat cheese
- Bake the fish for 20-25 minutes
- Enjoy it!
Makes 10 servings.
NUTRITION FACTS per 1 serving:
152 calories, 1g carbs, 9g fats, 19g proteins, 99mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 81mg potassium
You got this beYOUtiful! ❤